Positive IMPACTS on your business
Our tailor-made solutions can bring impressive benefits to your business and help you manage your day-to-day activities. These are the most relevant KPIs impacted by our Loss Hunter.
How HANDY would it be:
- to have the operational performance of a factory transformed in real time also in financial performance (cost and losses)
- to know in real time how current operating performance compares to budget/theoretical/network benchmarking level
- to have operating performance transformed in cost figure which are one-to-one comparable with site P&L
- to have just in time indication i) of which operations, areas, lines, equipment of the operations are performing with losses and ii) of a detailed explanation and segmentation of these losses
- to be able to timely prioritise interventions to address actual losses
- to have all site data, i.e. previous performance, recent performance, remaining losses at fingers tips at budget time
- to have operations network benchmarking data to clearly and uncontroversially identify the potential upside of any site
percent decrease in
TOTAL DELIVERED COST
the loss hunter IS AN ESSENTIAL TOOL FOR ANY OPERATIONS SITE DIRECTOR TO ACHIEVE OUTSTANDING RESULTS
Top 3 REASONS why
you should choose this tool
The Loss Hunter is a unique solution on the market today. Build by experts with decades of experience in operations and backed by modern digital technologies, it brings immediate value in any organization.
It fits any Company
Our tool is structured in a way to fit almost any organization, nevertheless it can be easily configured to adapt to specifics requirements. Company of any size and business type will benefit from making the tool a cornerstone of their periodic P&L reviews.
It pays for itself
Being designed to spot potential opportunities and reduce losses, the cost of implementing the Loss Analysis quickly pays for itself in a very short time.
It can be automated
The Loss Analysis can be automatically fed from your existing systems. With the automated feed data gathering is seamless, super-efficient and error free; data are available on a just in time basis and they are also continuously updated.
LOSS HUNTER Main FEATURES
FULL VISIBILITY OVER LOSSES
The main goal of the Loss Hunter is to provide visibility over losses and their impact. This knowledge is the first and most important element to achieve outstanding operational results.
Provides clear visibility, quantification, and understanding of the losses, of their drivers and their impact and in which operations, area, line, equipment they materialize
Enables to identify losses’ priority areas so each site can plan initiatives and relevant resources and execute loss optimization/elimination activities for what matters most now and few years ahead
Yields consistent results even if limited or partial data is set, supporting the idea of continuous improvement
Provides the basis for benchmarking and drive further collaboration between plants, sites and regions
The Loss Analysis is straightforward to use, even by people with very low proficiency in digital tools, and it makes the loss analysis a very pleasant experience.
Makes the acquisition and the entry of operational data into the model a breeze
Provides interactive, clear and meaningful visuals to show how costs are distributed across areas, lines and machines and how losses are linked to costs
The tool is built on modern, web-based technologies, allowing to be installed both on-premises or on-cloud
CONFIGURABLE AND SCALABLE
Our Loss Analysis is completely configurable to match any organization specifics and it is built with scalability in mind.
Can be used with any possible factory layout
Allows to fill in data for losses and costs in a way that matches the Company P&L structure and the loss tree elements
Can scale up to regional and global level, thus having a single tool for hundreds of plants and allowing global data collection and benchmarking
It is ready to be integrated with automatic data collection from MES, ERP and other external data sources
Want to know more?
Whether you have any questions or need more info, we would be happy to help!